Airships ‣ Shrike
|Hull Armor:||400 HP|
|Ship Health:||650 HP|
|Balloon Health:||1200 HP|
|Light Weapon Slots:||2|
|Heavy Weapon Slots:||2|
|Max Speed:||36.38 m/s|
|Max Turn Speed:||13.65 deg/s|
|Turn Acceleration:||8.01 deg/s²|
|Max Vertical Speed:||9.43 m/s|
|Vertical Acceleration:||4.16 m/s²|
|Lift Force:||395,000 N|
The Shrike is a fast and agile broadsider, able to quickly move into and out of the fight. Despite having lack luster turn speed and low vertical mobility, it makes up for these weaknesses in it's sheer forward acceleration and speed. A relatively difficult ship to fly, the Shrike's movements are filled with quick repositions with the aim of devastating an enemy ship with it's powerful broadsides, however, with it's low health stats, one wrong move can quickly spell death.
The Shrike has a long slim upper deck which spans from the front of the ship all the way to the rear, where it connects to two raised platforms. The wider and shorter lower deck can be accessed by two sets of stairs towards the rear of the ship or by jumping down from the upper deck.
- Slots 1 and 2 are the heavy weapons, located at the fore of the lower deck.
- Slots 3 and 4 are the light weapons, located at the fore of the upper deck.
The Shrike brings a wild array of different broadside combinations. Sometimes each side is dedicated to a particular range or strategy. However, quite often the Shrike brings symmetrical broadsides and rapidly switches between them to compensate for the long reload times of some guns such as the Manticore Heavy Hwacha.
- The hull component is located towards the rear of the upper deck, between the two sets of stairs that lead to the lower deck.
- The balloon is located at the fore of the upper deck, between the two light gun slots.
- The two heavy turning engines are located on the raised platforms at the rear of the upper deck, they can also be accessed from the lower deck by jumping onto the rails beneath them.
- The light engine is located at the aft of the lower deck, between the two sets of stairs that lead to the upper deck.
- The helm is located at the fore of the lower deck, between the two heavy guns.
- In cases in which ship movement is not in top priority, the pilot is able to help repairing and rebuilding the heavy weapons.
- The pilot should bring a Shifting Spanner or a Rubber Mallet to assist in either rebuilding or repairing the heavy weapons respectively.
- The main engineer is responsible for maintaining the armor and two heavy engines, they may also be called on to assist in maintaining the balloon, heavy weapons or the light engine. The main engineer usually brings a mallet, spanner and fire-fighting tool for this purpose.
- The forward engineer is responsible for shooting and maintaining the two light weapons as well as maintaining the balloon. They often bring a Pipe Wrench, Dynabuff Industries Kit and fire-fighting tool in order to maximize the ship's maneuverability by buffing the balloon and heavy engines.
- The Gunner is responsible for shooting and maintaining the two heavy weapons and often the light engine.