Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Airships ‣ Junker
|Hull Armor:||700 HP|
|Ship Health:||500 HP|
|Balloon Health:||1200 HP|
|Light Weapon Slots:||5|
|Heavy Weapon Slots:||0|
|Max Speed:||26.01 m/s|
|Max Turn Speed:||16.18 deg/s|
|Turn Acceleration:||15.24 deg/s²|
|Max Vertical Speed:||17.06 m/s|
|Vertical Acceleration:||3.00 m/s²|
|Lift Force:||375,000 N|
|Hull Profile:||350 m²|
|Balloon Profile:||988 m²|
|“||From an Arashi blueprint for building an airworthy ship with a minimum of materials, this spare, skeletal ship has found favor with mercenaries and freelancers who make their living from salvage, trade, and other odd jobs. Though its improvised scrap-metal construction is not the sturdiest, the Junker is very well armed and relies on its weapon-studded lower gun deck to help ward off trouble.||”|
The Junker is a light and slow ship with average vertical acceleration and fast turning speed and acceleration, which allows it to bring its side-mounted guns into arc quickly. Its high armor and small hull profile make it quite a durable ship, but it has a large balloon which can easily be popped by enemy Hellhound Heavy Twin Carronade, Barking Dog Light Carronade, or Lumberjack Heavy Mortar fire.
Deck LayoutEditThe Junker has a large middle deck which extends from the front of the ship to the rear, a lower gun deck, and an upper catwalk at the rear, accessed via two ladders situated at either side of the helm. The gun deck is accessed by a ramp which leads under the hull from the front.
The Junker has 5 light weapon slots.
- Slot 1 is at the front of the ship, and points forward.
- Slots 2 and 3 are on the lower gun deck, and point directly out to either side
- Slots 4 and 5 are on the main deck, up and just behind the lower deck guns. They also point directly out to either side.
The Junker is usually seen with each side dedicated to a certain range or tactic. For example, The port side may be long range, while the starboard side is short range. The fore gun may be a utility weapon or a support weapon that can be used alongside the side weapons.
- The hull component is on the main deck, in the middle of the ship with a rail ahead of it. It can, however, be repaired from below.
- The rear, upper catwalk contains the balloon and light engines. The balloon can be hit from below, where the helm is located.
- The main engine is located in the rear of the lower gun deck.
- Due to the pilot's helm being positioned directly below the balloon component, it is directly accessible from the helm and he should help by repairing it. In cases in which ship movement is not in top priority, he should also help by rebuilding the balloon if necessary.
- The pilot should bring a Pipe Wrench (As it's the best all around tool) .
Forward (Hull) EngineerEdit
- The Forward Engineer is responsible for firing the forward gun (if it arcs with the side guns), repairing the hull, and keeping flame off of the gun deck if there isn't a Pit Engineer. If the Aft (Balloon) Engineer has a Dynabuff Industries Kit, it may be necessary for the Forward Engineer to move to the balloon when tanking, while the Gunner helps with the hull.
Aft (Balloon) EngineerEdit
- The Aft Engineer (also known as the Top Engineer) is responsible for maintaining the turning engines and balloon, and also for manning the upper deck guns. This Engineer often carries a DynaBuff Kit to maximize the ship's turning and vertical speed, and to increase the damage of his weapons, which are often explosive, finishing weapons. He should also keep the ship's armor buffed.
- If there is a Gunner on a Junker, this is where he will be. The Gunner's duties on a Junker include maintaining the main engine, firing and maintaining the lower deck guns, and helping to rebuild the hull if needed, however, it is usually preferable for them to keep firing on the enemy.