Airships ‣ Judgement
|Hull Armor:||625 HP|
|Ship Health:||1000 HP|
|Balloon Health:||1200 HP|
|Light Weapon Slots:||3|
|Heavy Weapon Slots:||2|
|Max Speed:||28.00 m/s|
|Max Turn Speed:||16.06 deg/s|
|Turn Acceleration:||4.88 deg/s²|
|Max Vertical Speed:||17.01 m/s|
|Vertical Acceleration:||3.31 m/s²|
|Lift Force:||960,000 N|
|Hull Profile:||N/A m²|
|Balloon Profile:||N/A m²|
Fore light guns are angled 23° away from fore.
|“||While earlier ship designs had been purchased and adapted from the Mercantile Guild, the Judgement pays homage only to its own masters. Utilizing advanced Yeshan metalworking and newly designed balloons, it has been crafted from bow to stern to cut an imposing figure across the horizon. Ships must be wary of being caught in its massive frontal barrage. To the woe of lone privateers, the Judgement was intended to fly in tight formation. As such, little thought has been given to its exposed flanks.||”|
The Judgement is a large and heavy ship with average speed and maneuverability, with good armor and high survivability, designed for front-directed engagements. Long, but relatively narrow hull and balloon give ship a small frontal silhouette.
The Judgement is Alliance's faction-specific ship of the Yesha Empire.
The Judgement has three decks. Quick access to many key points on the lower decks can be obtained by jumping down from a upper decks.
- Slot 1 is the heavy weapons slot located at fore of upper deck and point forward. Gun in this slot can be reached not only from upper deck, but from middle deck as well, with jump on roof of wheelhouse.
- Slot 2 is the heavy weapons slot located at fore of middle deck on starboard, angled 40 degrees away from the center. Gun in this slot can be reached not only from middle deck, but from lower deck as well, from catwalk to slot 3 gun.
- Slot 3 is the light weapons slot located at fore of lower deck on starboard, angled 40 degrees away from the center.
- Slot 4 is the light weapons slot located at fore of lower deck on port and point forward.
- Slot 5 is the light weapons slot located at stern raised platform on the middle deck, and point backward.
Most guns located in front of ship, what give ship ability to heavy concentrate fire. For long range guns with limited arc, slot 1 and slot 4 is more preferable as pointing forward.
- The hull component is located at middle deck in interior, closer to the stern of the ship.
- The balloon is located at the rear end of upper deck, but easy can be maintenance from below, from raised part middle deck on aft.
- Two fore light engines is locate at the fore of the upper deck on extended to sides platforms. The starboard engine can be repaired from below from middle deck via jump.
- Two aft light engines is locate at the middle deck on extended to sides platforms at the aft of the ship.
- The helm is located at the fore of the lower deck in protected wheelhouse. Field of view, especially to rear half-sphere is limited, so get information from crew about enemy is critical.
The number, location, and maintainability of light engines on the ship make it difficult to simultaneously disable.
- The closest component to the helm is starboard heavy gun, so in cases in which ship movement is not a priority the pilot can help with maintaining it.
- Similarly, the pilot can man one of the light guns on the lower deck, to maximise fire with all four front guns or for a final blow.
- Basic pilot tools to increase speed and manoeuvrability of the ship are recommended, like Kerosene, Phoenix Claw and Hydrogen Canister, with possible variations.
- The primary position of the gunner on the Judgement is the lower right deck platform at the fore of the ship, which allows for shooting and maintaining both the heavy and light starboard weapons.
- The gunner's stamina can allow him or her to reach more horizontal arc, which can be especially critical for the heavy gun for covering both fore and starboard.
Upper Deck EngineerEdit
- The upper deck engineer maintains the two fore light engines and the balloon, while maintaining and shooting the fore heavy gun.
- In addition, he or she can help with the maintenance of the heavy gun on the middle deck (including extinguishing fires), or jump down to hull in case of emergency.
- The top deck engineer usually brings a Rubber Mallet, Shifting Spanner and a fire-fighting tool.
- The main engineer maintains the armour and two light engines on middle deck.
- The main engineer can hit the balloon in his or her main repair cycle. The engineer starts at the armour, goes to the engine on one side, over the raised platform at the aft of the ship to check the balloon from below, and finishes with the engine on the other side side. This cycle can be broken (if needed) by jumping down from the balloon repair point to armour, but climb back in this direction is impossible.
- The main engineer is often in charge of shooting the rear gun.
- If nothing is damaged, the main engineer can man the port light gun on the lower deck.
- The main engineer usually brings a Rubber Mallet, Shifting Spanner and a Fire Extinguisher.