Airships ‣ Judgement
|Hull Armor:||700 HP|
|Ship Health:||1000 HP|
|Balloon Health:||1200 HP|
|Light Weapon Slots:||3|
|Heavy Weapon Slots:||2|
|Max Speed:||28.01 m/s|
|Max Turn Speed:||16.00 deg/s|
|Turn Acceleration:||4.50 deg/s²|
|Max Vertical Speed:||17.01 m/s|
|Vertical Acceleration:||3.00 m/s²|
|Lift Force:||960,000 N|
|Hull Profile:||N/A m²|
|Balloon Profile:||N/A m²|
Starboard light and heavy guns are angled 40° away from the center.
The Judgement is a large and heavy ship with average speed and maneuverability, with good armor and high survivability, builded for front-directed engagements. Most guns located in front of ship, what give ship ability to heavy concentrate fire. Long, but relatively narrow hull and balloon give ship a small frontal silhouette.
The Judgement is Alliance's faction-specific ship of the Yesha Empire.
The Judgement has three decks. However, quick access to key points on the lower decks can be obtained by jumping off a higher deck.
- Slot 1 is the heavy weapons slot located at fore of upper deck and point forward. Gun in this slot can be reached not only from upper deck, but from middle deck as well, with jump on roof of wheelhouse.
- Slot 2 is the heavy weapons slot located at fore of middle deck on starboard, angled 40 degrees away from the center. Gun in this slot can be reached not only from middle deck, but from lower deck as well, from catwalk to slot 3 gun.
- Slot 3 is the light weapons slot located at fore of lower deck on starboard, angled 40 degrees away from the center.
- Slot 4 is the light weapons slot located at fore of lower deck on port and point forward.
- Slot 5 is the light weapons slot located at stern of middle deck, pointing backward.
- The hull component is located at middle deck in interior close rear of the ship.
- The balloon is located at the rear end of upper deck, but easy can be maintenance from below, from point next to aft gun on middle deck.
- Two light engines is locate at forward of upper deck on extended to sides platforms, and two light engines is locate at middle deck on extended to sides platforms close rear of the ship. Top right engine can be repaired from below with jump from middle deck. The number, location, and maintainability of light engines make it difficult to simultaneously disable.
- The helm is located at the fore of the lower deck in protected wheelhouse. Field of view, especially to rear half-sphere is limited, so get information from crew about enemy is critical.
- Most close component to helm is starboard heavy gun, in cases in which ship movement is not in top priority, the pilot is able to either help with maintaining it, using Pipe Wrench or Spanner.
- Again, when the movement of the ship is not a priority, the pilot can man one of the light guns on the lower deck, for maximise fire focus with all four front gun or for finish blow.
- Basic pilot tools for increase speed and maneuverability of ship recommended, like Kerosene, Phoenix Claw and Hydrogen Canister, with possible variation.
- Primary position of the gunner on a Judgement is right lower deck platform at the fore of the ship, for shoot and maintenance both heavy and light starboard weapon. Gunner's stamina can allow to reach more horisontal arc, what can be critical, especialy for heavy gun, for cover both fore and starboard direction.
Top Deck EngineerEdit
- The top deck engineer maintain the balloon and two top deck light engines, while maintaining and shooting fore heavy gun. In addition, he can help in maintance and extinguishing fires at heavy gun on the middle deck, or jump down to hull in case of emergency.
- The top deck engineer usually brings a Rubber Mallet, Shifting Spanner and a fire-fighting tool.
- The main engineer maintain the armor and two light engines on middle deck.
- As well the main engineer can maintenance balloon in his main repair cycle, which starting at the armor, next the engine on one side, following to raised platform at aft of ship to check balloon from below, finish with the engine on another side and continuing moving to armor for next cycle. Cycle can be break, if need, by jump down from balloon repair point to armor, but climb back in this direction impossible.
- The main engineer is often in charge of shooting the rear gun, making the repair cycle.
- In lack of repair needs, main engineer can man the port light gun on lower deck.
- The main engineer usually brings a Rubber Mallet, Shifting Spanner and a Fire Extinguisher.