|Dynabuff Industries Kit|
|Swing time:||0.66 seconds|
|Effect:||+25% armor HP|
|Effect:||-25% vertical drag|
|“||Engineers are here to make things better. More running around and hitting things for more better!||”|
The DynaBuff Industries Kit, usually called Buff Hammer, is a tool used to increase the output of airship components without damaging them, as the helmsmen equipment often does. Every ship component, aside from the helm, can be buffed for bonuses. Guns gain damage, engines gain extra pushing and turning power, hulls gain extra armor, balloons lose vertical drag (which increases up and down movement, but reduces responsiveness).
A clever strategy is to buff a component until it is active, and then fill up the left gauge until it is within a whack or two of reactivating the buff. The left gauge does not decay, and will remain at its level until the component breaks. If the system doesn't break, this allows for a quick reactivation of the buff. For further information on this tool, click here .
Due to the tool's inability to repair or rebuild, the tool is considered an engineer exclusive tool. On ship, where pilot don't have access to repair and the crew does not involve an buff engineer, pilot as well can buff ship before engage.
While the kit is selected, these are the controls for use.
- Left-Click to build up buff on a component.
- The left gauge is the built up charge, the right gauge is the active buff, to actively buff a component, you must build up the left gauge to the top.
- The left gauge does not decay, the right gauge does decay. If the right gauge empties, then the buff is removed.
Common Tool Combinations Edit
- Pipe Wrench, Dynabuff Industries Kit, Chemical Spray
- Pipe Wrench, Dynabuff Industries Kit, Fire Extinguisher
- Rubber Mallet, Shifting Spanner, Dynabuff Industries Kit