Airships ‣ Crusader
|Hull Armor:||650 HP|
|Ship Health:||550 HP|
|Balloon Health:||1200 HP|
|Light Weapon Slots:||4|
|Heavy Weapon Slots:||2|
|Max Speed:||32.00 m/s|
|Max Turn Speed:||12.5 deg/s|
|Turn Acceleration:||7.00 deg/s²|
|Max Vertical Speed:||17.03 m/s|
|Vertical Acceleration:||2.75 m/s²|
|Lift Force:||2,250,000 N|
|Hull Profile:||N/A m²|
|Balloon Profile:||N/A m²|
Fore heavy guns and rear light guns are angled 30° away from the center. Middle light guns are angled 60° away from the center.
|“||The venerable Crusader harkens to an older age, exemplifying the Creeds of the Fjord Baronies. Primarily designed to replace the even older Spire in guarding against Anglean raids, the stable, vertical design has beed abandoned in favor of long, nimble gun ship. The stately armor is more show than function, relying on overwhelming firepower and ambush than survivability. Like the Anglea ships, Baronite desigh is rumored to come from a sourse other than the legendary Icarus war.||”|
The Crusader is a long, narrow, sleek ship with massive firepower, build for straight-line speedy assault. Guns placement allow to reach high fire concentration in frontal direction and significant in the broadsides directions, but this compensate with relative fragility of the ship.
The Crusader is Alliance's faction-specific ship of the Fjord Baronies.
The Crusader have three deck, lower and middle deck, with partially of interior, and open upper deck with extended side platforms.
- Slot 1 and slot 2 is a heavy gun located on the lower deck at the fore of the ship, angled 30 degrees away from the center.
- Slot 3 and slot 4 is a light gun located on the side extended platforms at the aft of the ship, angled 30 degrees away from the center. Guns with wide horizontal arc can easy cover front direction and even some sector on another side of the ship.
- Slot 5 and slot 6 is a light gun located on the middle deck at the middle of the ship, angled 60 degrees away from the center. It's possible to reach this gun from below, without climb on gun platform. Guns with wide horizontal arc is required to mount in this slot for allow overlap heavy gun's arc and maximise fire focus. As most point to the side gun slot it can use for defense from flanking enemy ship.
The guns on the broadsides are arranged in three levels, to more lower level always can be reached by jump down. Arcs of guns pass over the ship's model more than on any other ship, it should be noted that this is never blocked by the possibility of firing.
Each broadside can be dedicated to a certain range or tactic, or keep symmetrical for compensate for the long reload times of some guns and bring maximum fire focus in certain range. Enough turning speed and 60 degree angle between heavy gun allow rapidly switches between them, but, however, their simultaneous use is too tricky.
- The hull component is located at middle deck in interior, in line of light guns. From the upper deck it is possible to reach the component by jumping the space between the ramps that lead to the middle deck.
- The balloon is located at the aft of the ship on upper deck.
- Two turning light engines is locate on the side extended platforms at the aft of the ship. Engines can be reached not only from platforms, but also from below, from beams that support platforms, although it is connected with the risk of falling.
- The main engine is located at rear end of lower deck in interior. On current state it have insignificant size of thrust, with compare to two light engines and should be last priority component to repair on the ship.
- The helm is located on the upper deck.
- Both's the balloon component and the armor component is close enough to the helm, and attempt to help with rebuilding it can be applied in a last-ditch attempt to survive, if not possible to steer the ship into an advantageous position.
- Pilot tools set for increase speed and maneuverability of ship is strongly recommended, like Kerosene, Phoenix Claw and Hydrogen Canister, with possible variation.
- The hull engineer's priority is the hull. He should stay near it, at the middle deck, and also to maintain light guns on middle deck and heavy guns on fore.
- He is also responsible for maintenance the heavy engine on lower deck, but the priority for it repair should be minimal.
- The hull engineer is often expected to man the light guns on middle deck, for maximise fire focus.
- The aft engineer is responsibility to repair the light engines and balloon, and firing the light guns on side platform.
- Two engines and balloon can be repaired in simple circle by walking from engine to engine by the supporting beams and check balloon in midway.
- The gunner's is respond to fire and maintain two heavy weapons at the fore of the ship, and also in the middle light guns if the heavy weapons is on reload, was destroyed or out of the arc.
- The gunner help may be required to rebuild the hull under heavy fire, if not more possible to suppress enemy with gunfire. Since the rebuild usually takes place in conjunction with the hull engineer, it is important to ensure that it can be checked with the mallet immediately after, not blocking with wrench cooldown.